Thank you for your interest in Conchita Espinosa Academy for the 2017-2018 school year. The information below will help guide you through the application and admissions process for each grade level.
To apply for admission to the Academy all applicants must submit a completed application with the required supplements listed below, along with the processing/testing fee. Applicants must also meet the applicable age requirements. Letters of recommendation from parents of current or former CEA students, former teachers, pastors, etc. can be submitted along with the application and will be taken into consideration.
Requirements and Dates
- K-3 applicant must be 3 years old by September 1, 2017.
- K-4 applicant must be 4 years old by September 1, 2017.
- Admission application to be submitted along with the $100 processing/testing fee.
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card and standardized testing results (SAT, ITBS, CTBS, FCAT, etc.) must be submitted along with the application.
- All prospective parents and students are required to attend an Open House scheduled for Saturday, January 21, 2017.
- During the Open House, parents will attend an informational session and tour of the school while students in K-3 and K-4 participate in a readiness evaluation and students entering Pre-Primary through 8th grade take an assessment.
Upon acceptance to the Academy, parents will receive a registration package via mail with additional information and instructions on completing the registration process. All new students entering Pre-Primary through 8th grade are required to attend our Summer program. This gives new students the opportunity to become familiar with the school and all its programs.